Flash Video MX Std provides easy solution for you to place your video on your personal web pages, eBay auctions, company websites and blogs with ease. Enhanced with full support to FLV and F4V videos, you can now not only convert videos (avi, wmv, mp4, mpg, 3gp, mov) to Flash (swf), Flash video (flv) with video codec like Sorenson Spark, Flash 8, H.264, but also convert FLV and F4V to Flash video.
This program provides Flash player with various skins, dazzling video effects, subtitling, and great video compression and audio settings. You can set video filter effects, cue points for events and navigations, video cropping and trimming for a specific video dimension and clip. Flash Video MX Std makes it all-in-one and easy for you to add your video to the web!
» version 184.108.40.2064 - posted on 2009-10-20
1. Added filter effects and the option to flip video horizontally and vertically. 2. Added the support for FLV and F4V video input. 3. Added the function to save encoding profile. 4. Optimized the algorithm for faster conversion.
» version 220.127.116.11 - posted on 2008-12-02
1. Fixed the problem that the transparent background of imported Alpha AVI goes black while transparent color is selected or contrast is adjusted.2. Fixed the loss problem of frame-rate precision while exporting FLV.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR Flash Video MX SOFTWARE
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Flash Video MX Development Group for the Flash Video MX software accompanying this EULA, which includes computer software and may include "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE").
By exercising your rights to make and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, promptly notify Flash Video MX Development Group.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
- System Software. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer.
- Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other computers over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed or run from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. This EULA is your proof of license to exercise the rights granted herein and must be retained by you. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- Rental. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, any upgrades, this EULA) and, and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Flash Video MX Development Group may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by Flash Video MX Development Group or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material except that you may either (a) make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
4. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall Flash Video MX Development Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if Flash Video MX Development Group has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY. Flash Video MX Development Group warrants that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt. To the extent allowed by applicable law, implied warranties on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and hardware, if any, are limited to ninety (90) days.
6. MISCELLANEOUS. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact Flash Video MX Development Group for any reason, please contact us at: